Thursday, December 12, 2013

Are fibroids caused by viruses

I had seen someone this summer who did muscle-testing for disgnosing problems and choosing Standard Process supplements.  I liked the process but didn't like the practitioner or their rather inconvenient location. Found someone who is located closer to me and visited them today.  The last person had done a general approach, but she honed in right on the fibroids to try to figure out what is preventing them to be healed by the body's normal mechanisms.  She tested against the four categories that SP uses, foods, chemicals, immune and scars.  She said that there was an immune issue and isolated it to saying it's a virus.  She didn't test the chemical issue yet, she wanted to start with the virus. For that purpose she put me on 4 Cyruta and one Antronex per day, she said I would need to be on them about 4 months. And that once the blockage caused by the virus is cleared out, I would see a big difference.

I thought the idea of viruses affecting fibroids was strange, but I did some poking around on the internet and evidently quite a few people have the theory that a virus is the trigger that starts the formation of a fibroid.  I mentioned this to my husband and he mentioned that he had heard something similar about cancer.

No comments: